Monday 11 July 2011

Absolutely terrified...

After hearing some stories, I decided to purchase Amnesia: The Dark Decent from steam, as it was £3.50 in the steam summer camp sale, couldn't resist!

Being a large fan of horror movies, a highly rated horror game was surely the next step. What I didn't expect from playing this game, was me sitting curled up in my chair, scared to move because the game is so tense.

Although it isn't your common, BOO! RAWR! look im a scary ghost in your face, horror, its allows you to build the fear in your head, making it far more terrifying then can even be imagined... really, if I had pictures of my face I am sure it would be hilarious.

I haven't got far but I am looking forward to the apparent terrors that are worse than what I have already experienced.

Seriously recommend this game to anyone looking for a good horror game and wants to support a good indie games company, or someone that needs a highly successful constipation aid.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so gutted i missed out on this game in the sales bro. Hopefully it will be the daily deal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I've been meaning to try Amnesia for some time now. I'll probably pick it up sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amnesia was certainly one for the books on horror. I remember watching my friend, horrified, play through this game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember reading a review, it said it's the kind of game that scares you because it doesn't show the monsters and only hints at them being behind every corner.

    Definitely need to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a game I should try then, always happy to try out new games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Guy Killing Time sent me here...and you don't seem to disappoint.

    Followin' ya~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Guy Killing Time sent me here too, Sounds like it will be a cool blog. This post makes me want to try the game out, I love scary stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. games too freaky for me to play in the light let alone dark.

    ReplyDelete